THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR EXAM
Governor Polis has announced that the ‘stay-at-home’ order expired on April 26 and the state has started the transition to the ‘safer-at-home’ guidelines. This allows Poudre Valley Eyecare to reopen on Monday May 4th to perform ALL eye health services (this includes routine care) with safety precautions to protect you and our staff.
Poudre Valley Eyecare Will Return To Our Normal Business Hours On May 4th!
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday And Saturdays 9am – 1pm
You May Call 970-493-6360 To Schedule Or Visit Our Website At Www.Poudrevalleyeyecare.Com To Submit An Appointment Request
We want to remind you that we do ACCEPT most insurances in case your insurance has changed.
Patient health remains our top priority. With your cooperation and the implementation of the following changes, your eye health visit to our office will be very safe.
Please make note of the immediate changes within our practice to ensure all patients and staff stay healthy:
- Reduced Schedule: Poudre Valley Eyecare is opening with a reduced patient load to allow time for additional sanitizing and improve social distancing within our office.
- Additional Cleaning Protocols: In addition to our standard cleaning protocols that we have always had, we will be sanitizing all equipment and patient contact surfaces after every use and at the end of the day.
- Staff Wellness Monitoring: Every staff member will have their temperature taken when arriving at work, will complete a health screening survey both before and after completing their shift, and have been encouraged to stay home if they have any symptoms of illness.
- Allowing for Social Distancing: We have restructured our practice’s schedule to make sure staff and patients can always easily observe proper social distancing.
- Virtual Waiting Room: This means we ask you to CALL us when you arrive at the office, and we will call you or come get you when we are ready for you.
- Wearing Masks at All Times: Everyone (staff and patients) is required to wear a mask at all times when entering the building and when social distancing is not possible. If you need a special accommodation for this due to a disability, please call us so we can talk through how to address this while staying in compliance with current guidelines.
- Patient Paperwork Now Available Before You Arrive: We will now email you your paperwork before your appointment so you can fill it out prior to the day of your appointment. We also have all patient forms available to download on our website at https://www.poudrevalleyeyecare.com/new-patient-forms/
- No Visitors: We are only allowing on duty-staff and patients with appointments inside the practice. Unfortunately, we are not able to allow anyone without an appointment (this includes bringing friends and children who do not have appointments). We realize that some patients will need a caregiver to accompany them and we will work to safely accommodate these cases. All minors will be able to have a parent accompany them during their appointment
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly at 970-493-6360 or email us at [email protected]
All the best,
The Poudre Valley Eyecare Team
Why Choose Us?
Our advanced technology and individualized care deliver results for patients of all ages. Our routine exams allow us to spot changes in your vision and allow us to treat those changes early. We have a comprehensive understanding of eye care, which means we can treat a wide range of conditions and chronic diseases. Our in-depth routine exams and customized treatment plans set us apart from the rest.